The Deep diving course combined with Nitrox Specialty with PADI will bring you to the deepest limits of the recreational diving taking advantage of longer bottom times without decompression. These courses together will allow you to improve you skills and give you the chance to visit some spots where just few divers can go.
After these certifications you will be able to dive safer and deeper, max 40m, and learn about the benefits of using Enriched Air up to 40%.
-Duration: 2 days.
-Minimun age: 15 years old.
-Minimum requirements: Advanced Diver certification with a minimum of 10 logged dives.
- 3 deep dives under the direct supervisión of a qualified instructor.
- 15l tanks, weights, transport to the dive sites in Malta, instructor services and SSI certification.
- PADI Nitrox eManual and PADI paper book as learning material for the Deep Specialty.
- Both Nitrox and Deep certifications.
- Full rental equipment: Aqualung BCD & reg, wetsuit, fins and mask.
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have further questions: email@example.com