The first scuba diving certification course.
The Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
– Knowledge Development (e-learning, home study or in a classroom ) to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
– Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills.
– 4 Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
If you’ve tried diving through a Discover Scuba Diving experience, the skills you learned may be credited towards a portion of the full PADI & SSI Open Water Diver course certification.
We do offer 2 diving agencies: PADI or SSI.
Both are worldwide recognized companies.
At the end of the course you will be certified to dive to 18m max with a buddy anywhere in the world.
We guarantee small groups and the best choice of dive sites.
-Duration of course: 3-5 days.
-Minimum age: 10yrs.
-No previous experience required.
-Price includes: all diving equipment required, land transport to dive sites, certification and log book.
What is not included: Learning materials, feel free to choose between these three options:
• SSI e-learning: 45€ – Study at home before reach the island or during your stay in Malta, in your Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone.
• PADI manual: 47€ – Get a paper manual. And study during your stay in Malta at your own pace or in our classroom at the dive centre.
• PADI e-learning: 78€ – You purchase it through Bezz Diving and study at home before reach the island.
And this is how fun the Open water course can be at Bezz Diving and what you can achieve and learn in just 3 days with us:
Watch on Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4THpbKZ0Zg